Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Tuna Casserole

4 cups cooked macaroni noodles
2 cans tuna, drained
1 can (10.75 oz) cream of chicken
1/4 cup mayonnaise
1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
1 1/2 cups French fried onions (1/2 cup inside casserole, 1 cup on top)
1 bag frozen peas
salt and pepper

Preheat onion to 350. Cook noodles, drain, pour into 9 x 13 baking dish. Add tuna, cream of chicken, mayo, 1/2 cup French fried onions, peas, salt and pepper to taste. Mix well. Bake for 20 minutes. Put cheese and the rest of the onions on top, bake for another 5 minutes or until cheese is melted and onions are browned.

Jay says, "This casserole isn't just gooooood, it's addicting!"

This is the first tuna casserole I have found that I like! There are a lot of BAD tuna casseroles out there. I found this on a website and made my own changes to it. You will probably also alter the ingredients to your taste, but this is something to start with. ENJOY!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.